1. This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it?
2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
Ignoring this because I only text family. No one else to text.
3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
2 days ago, with my mom.
5. What are you excited for?
7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
8. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
9. Have a best friend?
IRL? No one. Internet? I don't think I have one.
10. Are you scared to fall in love?
11. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
Roommate, douche from Big Time Rush and some evangelical asshole. All those in the last 5 mins.
13. What time is it right this second?
14. What do you want right now?
15. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Uh... Wow... I haven't tooken a picture with anyone in... 3 or 4 years.
16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
17. When was the last time you cried?
Idk, a few years ago?
18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
19. Do you find it hard to trust others?
Depends on who.
20. How fast does your mind change?
Depends on the subject.
21. I bet you miss somebody right now.
No... No one to miss...
22. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
I'm fine. I think...
23. Why do you think so many people cheat?
I'll assume by "cheat" you mean "cheat on their significant other". Psychologically speaking there are several reasons but the main reason is: They are not satisfied. Whether they are want more than what they get or they can never get enough. But, despite popular belief, this is not always a selfish thing. More often than not, cheating comes about in dead-end relationships.
24. Tell me what's on your mind?
25. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
26. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
27. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?
I refer you to the above where I say I do not know if I have one.
28. When is your next road trip?
29. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
30. How's your heart?
It is beating. So I think I'm alive. Metaphorically, idk.
31. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?
32. Do you think somebody's in love with you?
33. What are you planning on doing after this?
34. Next time you will kiss someone?
Idk... (Seriously, these questions are depressing me)
35. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
36. Who do you not get along with?
37. What does your 3rd recent text say?
"You're working with a ranger" -Brother
38. What are you wearing right now?
A "Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock" shirt and jeans.
39. You're locked in a room with the person you last kissed, how is it?
40. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese?
A few days ago.
41. What's your favorite boy and girl name right now?
42. How did you feel when you woke up?
43. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
No. I hate using the phone.
44. Do you crack your knuckles?
Yes. As well as neck and toes.
45. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
Playing Sims 3.
46. What are your LEGAL initials?
What? My name initials? TDZ
47. Who's the first B in your contacts?
48. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
Last night watching Monty Python's Flying Circus.
49. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
I, again, refer you to above.
50. Explain your last awkward moment?
51. Are you afraid of the dark?
No. I like it.
52. Do you have good vision?
I wear glasses
53. Have you ever tripped someone?
54. Have you ever slapped someone?
55. Are you Irish?
56. Do you use chap stick?
57. Do you have any scars?
58. Is there someone you will never forgive?
Uh... I don't think so.
59. Are you dating the person you last held hands with?
I've never dated anyone...
60. Name the last person to text you?
61. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
If I love them, I do not see age as an issue.
62. Can you go in public looking like you do?
63. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a A?
Never kissed anyone.
64. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I only have a twin. So, the center?
65. What's the first thing you'll do on your wedding day?
66. Do you fall for people easily?
67. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
68. Do you miss the way things used to be?
The "Good Ol' Days" are a myth.
69. Song you're thinking of right now?
Party in the CIA by Weird Al
70. Want someone back in your life?
I don't think I can think of anyone that left that I care about anymore.
71. Will tomorrow be better than today?
How should I know? I'm not a psychic
72. What's the color of the shirt you are wearing?
73. Who was the first friend that you had?
Kevin... But we moved from him in like 1998 (was 6)
74. Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
75. Is there anyone who understands your sexuality?
I would be surprised if I couldn't find anyone who understand heterosexuality.
76. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
I'm not a naturally happy person, but I am also not a naturally miserable person. The world is not Black and White, cuntpickle.
77. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?
Maybe... I don't wanna say.
78. What do you wear when you sleep?
Boxers. I used to where a shirt, but the shitty beds in the college dorms make my back itch like a mofo when I wear them.
79. Are you obsessed with something right now?
I don't think so... I might, I don't know...
80. The first person you loved is?
Haven't had a chance.
81. Something terrible happened with you?
What? No. Nothing terrible has ever happened to me.
82. You are locked up with someone you love, what happens?
Shyly glance for a moment every once in a while. Look away awkwardly the rest of the time.
83. If you could wish something, what would it be?
Assuming that it would come true? The ability to traverse the multiverse.
84. Ever forced someone to do something?
Force as in "threaten them or demand they do something"? Not really. Closest thing would be when I told my brother to get me a soda, and he didn't do it.
85. When you are alone, what do you think about?
Random crap that somehow likes together in the weirdest ways possible. It's not easy to explain how you went from thinking about Monty Python to thinking what would happen if Hitler died in WWI.
86. How was your first kiss?
Not applicable. Never had one...
87. What's your favorite music genre?
88. Are you going to tag people to do this?